- On the trail of architecture in the Bregenzerwald
Over a period of three days, you'll be hiking through particularly beautiful winter landscapes and enjoying two overnight stays at two different hotels. You'll also get to know the villages in the Bregenzerwald better. Carefree travel: your luggage will be transported from one hotel to the other. Walking times range between four and five hours a day. That will leave you plenty of time to relax at the hotel or visit places of interest along the way.
1st day: Individual arrival
2nd day: Drive by bus to Sibratsgfäll. Hiking tour from Sibratsgfäll to Schönenbach and back. Return from Sibratsgfäll to Lingenau by bus.
3rd day: Winter hike from Lingenau to Bezau
4th day: Morning: ride on Bezau cable car to Baumgarten, hike on the panorama circular path
Afternoon: winter hike along the “Umgang Bregenzerwald” from Bezau to Bizau via Reuthe and back
5th day: After breakfast, you are taken back to your first hotel or to the Dornbirn or Bregenz station
- 4 nights on half board basis or just with breakfast in selected 3- and 4-star hotels
- Tickets for the rides with the mountain railways and public busses
- Luggage transport from hotel to hotel
- Arrival by car: Car park at the 1st hotel and transfer back to the car at the end
- Arrival by bus/train/plane: Transfer from the Dornbirn, Bregenz or Oberstaufen station to the first hotel and transfer back to the station
- Hiking maps, route description, bus schedule and village map
Dates: 8th of January – 1st of April, 2023 (except from 16th - 25th February 2023)
Conditions of cancellation and payment
Conditions of paying:
The total amount is to be paid 14 days after receiving the invoice.
Please, let us know with your reservation whether you pay the open amount by credit card or by transfer.
Conditions of cancellation:
- 3 to 1 month before arrival 40 % of total amount
- 1 month to 1 week before arrival 70 % of total amount
- 6 to 1 day before arrival 90 % of total amount
A travel cancellation policy saves you costs and trouble in case your holiday is a no-show or you have to cut short your holiday. Bregenzerwald Tourismus is a partner of the Europäische Reisevesicherung AG and can offer you great terms for a trouble-free cancellation of your holiday in case of an unforseen cancellation.
You find further information to the travel assurance "hotel cancelation plus" under: https://www.bregenzerwald.at/en/european-travel-insurance/