Bookable: 19th of May – 31st of October 2021
How is Bregenzerwald cheese made, and how does it taste? This pleasurable, panoramic hike takes you to alpine pastures and alpine dairies. Equipped only with a rucksack containing the things you require for the day, you spend three days hiking from the gentle foothills of the Alps close to Sulzberg to Au via the mountain pasture village of Schönenbach.
1st day: Individual arrival
2nd day: Sulzberg – Hittisau; walking time: approx. 6 hours; ascent: 774 m, descent: 997 m
3rd day: Hittisau – Schetteregg; walking time: approx. 5 hours; ascent: 535 m, descent: 255 m
4th day: Schetteregg – Au; walking time: approx. 7 hours; ascent: 550 m, descent: 835 m
5th day: After breakfast, you are taken back to your first hotel or to the Dornbirn, Bregenz or Oberstaufen station
- 4 nights with breakfast in selected 3- and 4-star hotels
- Luggage transport from hotel to hotel
- Arrival by car: Car park at the first hotel and transfer back to the car at the end of the tour
- Arrival by bus/train/plane: Transfer from the Dornbirn, Bregenz or Oberstaufen station to the first hotel and transfer back to the station
- Hiking maps, route description, GPS-Tracks, bus schedule and village map
- Voucher for a cheese platter
- Guest Card Bregenzerwald & Großes Walsertal
Conditions of paying:
The total amount is to be paid 14 days after receiving the invoice.
Please, let us know with your reservation whether you pay the open amount by credit card or by transfer.
Conditions of cancellation:
- 3 to 1 month before arrival 40 % of total amount
- 1 month to 1 week before arrival 70 % of total amount
- 6 to 1 day before arrival 90 % of total amount
A travel cancellation policy saves you costs and trouble in case your holiday is a no-show or you have to cut short your holiday. Bregenzerwald Tourismus is a partner of the Europäische Reisevesicherung AG and can offer you great terms for a trouble-free cancellation of your holiday in case of an unforseen cancellation.
You find further information to the travel assurance "hotel cancelation plus" under: https://www.bregenzerwald.at/en/european-travel-insurance/
Current rules and travel information with regard to COVID-19 can be found here: https://www.vorarlberg.travel/en/coronavirus/